A family of two, based in Knightsbridge, London, SW1X is looking for a new, live out housekeeper to join their existing team of housekeeping staff.
- £630 - £1080 gross per week / £32,000 - £56,160 (depending on experience and number of days worked)
- 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
A lovely family of two based in Knightsbridge, are looking for a new new, long-term housekeeper. In the property is a mother and a child, aged ten and no pets in the property. This is a large two bedroom apartment, with large communal spaces, a beautiful kitchen. They currently have a cleaning agency who send cleaners each day, but the standards of the clean is not being achieved - so they are keen to find a professional and long-term housekeeper who can excel in the role.
- Light cooking as and when needed
- Keeping all rooms clean, tidy and fit for use (daily mopping & cleaning of toilets, making and changing sheets, dusting, ordering)
- Ironing and all laundry
- Dry cleaning pickup/drop off
- Dealing with deliveries and contractors to the property
- Being the representative of the family while running errands and accepting deliveries regarding the household;
- High work ethics and standards, energetic and active, with a high sense of responsibility and reliability
This is a live out position and the family home is in Knightsbridge, SW1X. You should live in commutable distance to the property.
5 days per week OR 6 days per week (optional as per your preference), 9am - 6pm each day (9 hour working day).
You must speak a good level of English.
You should be a confident housekeeper who is well presented and discreet - who is looking for a long-term role.