A HNW family who are relocating to Cambridge, CB2, are looking for a highly experienced and hardworking Housekeeper to join their team. You should have a full driving licence for this role.
- £50,000 - £65,000 gross per year (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Private studio apartment
A HNW family of 4 are relocating to Cambridge, CB2. The two parents have professional careers and they have two children ages 13 and 9 who will be going to school in the local area. They will also be recruiting for a PA to help support them in their new home. The family have a Retriever pet dog so you should be happy to be around animals.
- Clean and tidy bathrooms, bedrooms, dining areas, gym, hallways, kitchen, living spaces, study room and all other areas inside the property.
- Clean and tidy patios and all areas outside the property
- Make beds and stow personal items away in designated closet or storage areas.
- Change bed linens as required.
- Keep all household appliance and equipment in good working condition. Check and report damage, if any.
- Supervise repair and maintenance. Update the family when services are completed.
- Keep stock of household supplies including bathroom supplies, cleaning agents, stationery, toiletries, etc. and replenish when supplies are low.
- Record household expenditures.
- Laundry, pressing and wardrobe management
- Plan menus, cook and serve meals and snacks for the family.
- Estimate food consumption and maintain sufficient food inventory.
- Observe good health and food hygiene when preparing meals and refreshments.
- Pet care including walking and feeding and taking to the groomers/vets
- Drive children to school/activities, support them in their day-to-day needs, and supervise them on occasion when parents are away
- Work with PA and/or household staff to prepare for visitor’s arrival, e.g. get ready rooms, stock food according to dietary restrictions/preferences, access to apartment, etc. as well as events and parties hosted by the family
This is a role in Cambridge, CB2 and you will be provided with accommodation which consists of a studio apartment on the grounds of the property.
- Monday to Saturday, 8am – 8pm (inclusive of 2 hours break)
- Working 60 hours per week
You must speak a good level of English to communicate with the family.
You should have good experience working as a housekeeper in a private HNW household.
The team are interviewing now for the right candidate. We are recruiting safely with the COVID-19 government guidelines.