A busy family office near Reading, Berkshire, RG30 is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team to help with business and personal admin. Due to location, you must be able to drive for this role. This is a live out role.
- £35,000 - £40,000 gross per year, depending on experience
The family comprises of lovely parents and their two older children. The family has a love for dogs so you must be happy working around animals! The estate comprises an 8,500 sq ft main property, with 7 bedrooms and some outbuildings which house additional guest suites. They are looking for an experienced and trusted Executive Assistant to join their team in the family office. The current EA is sadly leaving due to personal circumstances but will be on hand initially for a handover period.
This role is for someone who is entrepreneurial, you should be happy to work as the right hand person to the CEO. There will be opportunities to become involved in business development across 4 companies. You will be tasked with supporting with business related duties, with personal assistant tasks for the family, and generally helping to maintain and run the estate. Based near Reading, Berkshire, this role is solely office based so you must be happy to commute each day.
The successful candidate will be able to work to their own initiative, be organised, and able to manage high workloads whilst prioritising. You must have good computer skills and high attention to detail.
The key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Property management including open days
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Bookkeeping input into accountancy software
- Organising payment of invoices
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Recruitment and staff wellbeing
- Miscellaneous tasks to support Chairman & CEO
- Customer and client management
- Website updates and liaison
- Event planning and management
- Business operations
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Digital proficiency including Microsoft suite, QuickBooks/Xero, Dropbox, Zoom, Teams, Adobe
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tact and diplomacy
- Need to love dogs!
This is a live-out role near Reading, Berkshire, RG30. Due to location, you must be able to drive for this role.
- Working 5 days a week (Monday-Friday)
- Working from 9am – 5pm
- With some flexibility to work a weekend as needed (usually 2-3 per year)
You should speak excellent English for this role and have impeccable correspondence skills.
You should be confident to work with your own initiative, and possess excellent organisation & communication skills, high attention to detail, be discreet and hold a “can do” attitude.
The client is interviewing now for the right candidate to start ASAP. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.