A private family in Cambridge, CB2, Cambridgeshire is looking for a full-time Private Household Executive Assistant to join their friendly and welcoming team. The ideal candidate must hold a clean UK driving license and be prepared to work onsite and/or remotely.
£60,000 to £75,000 gross per year
An international family of 4 who live in Cambridge, CB2. The two parents have professional careers and they have two children ages 13 and 9 who will be going to school in the local area. They will also be recruiting for a Housekeeper to help support them in their new home. The family have a Retriever pet dog so you should be happy to be around animals. You will be expected to work at the family’s home, but some work may be able to be done remotely once the family have settled into their new life.
The key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for household budget and expense management & reporting.
- Banking, credit card & cash management for the Principals.
- Setup & run financial management system for the household finances.
- Liaison with Singapore & India for monthly reporting and financial statements.
- Document & record keeping of all documents relating to the house, the Principals, children and guests.
- Calendar scheduling and management for the Principals; liaise with Singapore & India team.
- Meetings scheduling, assistant preparation, notes management and follow-ups.
- Project planning, scheduling, coordination, follow-ups and management.
- Sourcing, shopping & returns – for Principals, children and guests. Excludes Household purchases.
- Planning, scheduling, organizing, coordinating and execution of all matters relating to Children’s school, classes and other activities.
Travel & Lifestyle
- Planning, arranging, scheduling, coordinating and execution of all transport requirements for Principals, children and guests.
- All travel planning, scheduling, arranging, coordinating, execution and management for Principals, children and guests.
- Planning, arranging, scheduling, coordinating, execution and management of all Lifestyle related items such as movies, shows, dining, events etc.
- Management of all subscriptions, loyalty programmes etc.
- Planning, arranging, scheduling, coordinating, execution and management of all Health and medical related matters including insurance etc.
This is a role in Cambridge, CB2, and is a live-out role. You will be expected to work at the family’s home, but some work may be able to be done remotely once you have settled in.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (inclusive of 1-hour break)
- Working 40 hours per week
You must speak a good level of English to communicate with the family.
You need at least five years of proven track record as a private household Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant. In addition, you must possess excellent organisation & communication skills, have an eye for details, be discreet and a “can do” attitude.
The team are interviewing now for the right candidate. We are recruiting safely with the COVID-19 government guidelines.