A formal household is looking for a professional and discreet Domestic Couple to join their family staff in Paris, France. The salary is combined at approximately €90,000 per year plus accommodation.
- €5,000 net per month for the couple. Which is a combined salary of €60,000 net per year
- This is approximate €90,000 gross per year
- Lovely accommodation of a private apartment, 5 minute walk from the main residence
A formal household with staff, are looking to recruit a new long-term domestic couple. The family residence is based in Paris, and it is a beautiful home, with antiques, silver and beautiful decor. They have two children and no pets. It is a large property, and the family have a busy life and schedule. They entertain regularly and need a couple who can help manage and care for their property, whilst also representing the family to the highest standards
As a domestic couple the role will include:
Butler/Front of House Service:
- Responsible for all service duties (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Formal and informal.
- Setting up tables to formal and informal standards according to the daily requirements.
- Taking care of silver, crystal, crookeries, and the butler pantry.
- Liaising with the kitchen.
- Front of the house responsibilities such as welcoming the guests and looking after the guests’ area and their personal needs.
- Light outdoor housework such as looking after the pool area, sweeping leaves, cleaning pathways, setting garden furniture.
- Any other duties as required by the principals.
- Responsible for cooking tasty and healthy meals for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Occasional small dinner party (up to 6 guests).
- Family style cooking, healthy and fresh ingredients.
- Grocery shopping.
- General housekeeping duties: hoovering, dusting, cleaning, laundry.
- Ironing table linen.
- Care of luxury furniture, clothing, and art.
You should have previous experience working as a domestic couple, and be able to be flexible and accommodate last minute changes in the family home. You should have excellent time management and organisational skills and be looking for a long-term role. You should be highly professional and be able to use your own initiative and hit the ground running each day. You should be punctual and reliable and have strong discretion and respect to family life.
The family is based in Central Paris. You will be provided private separate accommodation which is a large 2 bedroom apartment, 5 minute walk to the home. The family are open to couples with children and/or pets.
- Wednesday - Sunday with two days off each week
- Split shift, 7am - 2pm and then 6pm - 10pm
You must speak a good level of English as the family speak fluent English. At least one of you should be able to speak basic French to help deal with guests, but you do not need to be fluent.
You should have previous experience working as a domestic couple and be looking for a long term role.
The family are interviewing now for the right candidate to start ASAP. We are recruiting safely with the COVID-19 government guidelines.