A lovely couple are looking for a live-in Domestic Couple for their beautiful country property in Ascot, Berkshire, SL5. At least one of you must have a full driving license for this role.
- £30,000 - £65,000 gross per year per person (£60,000 - £130,000 gross per year for the couple)
- A one-bedroom apartment will be provided. Own entrance and luxury accommodation
- A car can be provided if you do not have one (manual)
A successful couple with two teenage children, they have their main home in Berkshire, but have properties around the world to which they regularly travel. The children are at boarding school. They have a stunning 6.5 bedroom property and have just bought a new puppy. The couple who have been with them for a few years are moving on to start a family and so they are looking for a new couple, who are energetic, and professional, but with widespread experience working in private family settings to become a valued, long-term member of the household staff.
As a domestic couple, you will be responsible for the housekeeping, general maintenance and gardening duties. Ensuring that all aspects of the house is cared for, with the laundry, cleaning, upkeep, repair and beautiful finish of this luxury property. Running errands and ensuring that any visiting guests are cared for and looked after. If the children visit the household then you would be happy to help with any event planning around their diary, and perform occasional driving duties, including airport runs and local errands.
One of you should be very skilled in gardening, upkeep and estate management and if you have skills with maintenance, or repair this is a bonus. This is a very hands-on role, and you will both be the key staff members in charge of the internal and external of the estate. Should additional contractors be brought in (for example in the summer months) then you will arrange this and ensure that the staff are doing as required. You will both be in charge of the security of the house, particularly when the family are not in residence when you would be expected to stay on site to ensure that the home and dog is well cared for.
Flexibility is key, a willingness to create a stunning, beautiful finish to the household and make life simple, easy and perfect for the principals. Eye for detail and the ability to communicate and be discreet is a must!
The property is located in Ascot, Berkshire, SL5. You will be provided with a one bedroom apartment on the estate grounds with all utilities covered. Pets are welcome, however children cannot be accommodated as it is only a one-bedroom apartment.
- Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning (5.5 days per week). When the family are away you will not need to work the Saturday, but you would be expected to be on site for security and pet care.
- Hours are typically standard hours (with outside duties working during daylight hours), but the flexibility is there for when the couple entertain. When they are away your hours reduce to take into account your security/house sitting of the property.
You must both speak clear and communicative level of English.
You should be a skilled domestic couple having worked in private family homes either together or apart. You should be looking for a long-term role and job and have excellent references.
The couple are interviewing now for the right candidates to start ASAP.