A HNW family living in Chelsea, London are looking for a family/business designer/PA. This role would be suited to someone with a fashion or creative design or technology background. Having a creative flair is a plus!
The busy family has a daughter aged 5 and a baby due in the next few weeks. Both parents work full time, and the mother is in the process of setting up a new business. She comes from a financial background. The mother is now looking for a full time PA to work as her personal PA, working alongside the father's PA and the families businesses. The 5-year-old is happy, playful and independent, with a great sense of humour, in a well-established routine. They have a full time Norland nanny who works during the week and have a much loved weekend nanny who has been with the family for many years. They have a full staffed house, and have a busy routine and daily week. They have no pets in the family home. They have a property in Henley, and they enjoy taking regular trips, either at the weekend or during the summer.
- School Admin/Emails
- Creative Design work, including indesign presentations
- Holiday & Week-end Planning
- Staff Communication
- Diary (Mother, Children, 2 Houses)
- Appointments Bookings
- Tickets and Restaurant Bookings
- Light Office Management (guests/ drinks, stationary, mail, filing)
- Light bookkeeping (filing receipts and recording in a spreadsheet)
- Client & trustee meetings (prep – pulling information together)
- Should have excellent correspondence in order to help with writing/emails/phone calls. Happy to prepare memos (word) and spreadsheets including excel. Being able to draft good correspondence to varying people (more traditional vs more conversational) is important.
- Should be willing to help with runner jobs, buying presents, reminders re thank you notes, and helping with any events/parties being arranged.
- Good team player – essential. Works closely with husband’s senior PA
- Should be strong with IT, able to work Microsoft Office Calendar, Dropbox, Online Password Keepers
- Should be softly natured, happy to be left to it, polite, calm and VERY discreet. Happy to have different levels of working intensity. Sometimes very busy and sometimes quieter.
This is a live out role so no accommodation would be provided unless you were travelling with the mother. The mother's office is based in South Kensington. You should be able to easily commute to the office.
Working Monday-Friday, full time hours alongside the mother in the Central London office, with flexibility to travel with the mother or work at her home in Chelsea should it be required. You should also be flexible to work remotely.
You should speak/read/write an excellent level of English. The mother also speaks fluent German.
- Experience in a similar role is required.
- Willing to be flexible and help as needed.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be comfortable working on their own as well as alongside the other PAs and staff.
- Diligent and attentive to the mother's and family needs.
- Very proactive, energetic and responsible individual, who prides themselves on integrity and loyalty.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Discretion and flexibility are essential.
Salary is flexible and negotiable depending on background and experience.
ASAP - the mother is interviewing now and keen to find the right person to interview/trial/hire. Ideally she would like someone to start before the end of July, but she is flexible with the start date for the right person.