A lovely family near Chigwell, Essex, IG7 are looking for a full-time, Chauffeur. You must have a driving licence, own a car and be able to commute easily to this property.
- £55,000 - £70,000 gross per year
- Working 5 days per week (to often include weekends) flexibility to work with the other Chauffeur on rota.
- Yearly salary review
- Strong career progression and employment stability
An international family, they live in Essex as their main residence. This current property in Essex is a fully staffed household (chef, housekeepers, laundress, governess, nanny, butler, chauffeurs and maintenance staff). The family is looking for an experienced chauffeur to join their family team. The family travel extensively and has no pets.
A dedicated, professional and responsible chauffeur is required to support a UHNW family based in Essex and central London. Polished, discreet, and patient are key skills for this role. Proficient at providing chauffeur services for a private family or individual.
- Luxury car/Rolls Royce chauffeur driving experience preferred. You must have at least long-term experience chauffeuring for a Private Family,
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English to communicate effectively with a diverse group of clients, employees, and VIP guests and dignitaries.
- Duties include complete oversight over maintenance and car condition (pristine). Working with the family office to coordinate and ensure insurance, records, and registration are up to date.
- Day-to-day would drive principles to offices at Canary Wharf, appointments, events, errand runs and special requests, and drop-offs. Supporting other drivers with undertaking chauffeur requests for extended family members, including school run at the beginning/end of the day and after-school activities as required.
- Required for a weekend or weekday airport drop-off or pick-up at short notice, so it is imperative that you provide flexibility in your capacity as a chauffeur.
- Smartphone savvy to have strong and quick comms with the principal and estate team.
- Complete driving logs, expense documents incidents, check the vehicle's overall safety and re-fuel.
- Considerable knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and communicate effectively in verbal expression.
- Well-presented and follow proper chauffeur etiquette.
The family are located near Chigwell, Essex, IG7. You should be able to easily commute to the property.
- Working 5 days a week, with the ability to rota with the other Chauffeur to cover weekends when required.
- Working 8am - 8pm with flexibility around this.
- Additional hours worked paid as overtime or time off in lieu
You must speak a good level of English.
You should have a full clean UK driving license and be willing to have an enhanced DBS processed if you do not have one already.
The family are interviewing now for the right person to start ASAP. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.